As locals in Summit county ourselves, we thoroughly understand the battle between the value of the endless stunning views and the necessities for privacy, UV protection and temperature control. Or even being able sleeping in a bit later on your weekend!
Window treatments finish your home and can be so much more than just utilitarian, adding warmth, elegance and privacy. We assist you in selecting the right solution for your home to custom fit your needs.
In addition to window treatments, we also offer designer bedding options. From full custom pieces & sets to pre-made that you won't find at our big box stores, giving your home the uniquely warm finishing touch that makes it truly feel like your home.
Cordless or Motorized options
Custom Drapery & Hardware
Natural Woven Shades
Our 6 Step Process for Custom Soft Goods
1. Contact Us - Schedule a free 30 minute Introductory Phone Call, we'll discuss your design needs and then you can book your one hour Window Treatment & or Custom Bedding consultation in your home. There is a consultation fee of $147 payable at the time of booking your appointment.
2. Consultation - We come to your home with samples of window treatments & discuss your needs, recommend solutions, measure your windows, paying close attention to your windows function and style.
3. Proposal - In 2-5 business days, we meet again to go over our detailed proposal & estimate for the solutions we discussed.
4. Production - Upon approval and a deposit of 75%, we order fabrics and have them shipped to our workroom and place orders for your custom blinds or shades. This can take 2 to 6 weeks depending on products selected and how busy our manufacturers are when we place the orders. We send weekly updates to all of our clients letting you know the status of your project.
Comforter & Duvet Sets
Luxury Sheet Sets
Table Clothes & Runners
5. Installation - Once everything has arrived, we will schedule a day for our professional installers to install your window treatments. Installs can range from 2 to 8 hours depending on the types and amount of window treatments. Our designers will personally install any custom bedding treatments. Final payment is due one week prior to installation, you will receive your final invoice when it's time to pay.
6. Final Walk Through - After installation, we will have a final walk through to make sure you are happy with your beautiful new window treatments & or bedding. We will also leave you with care instructions for your new pieces and a second copy for your property manager if need be.